Aurora Irrealis

"Most art is sincere. And most art is bad." --Igor (Stravinsky)

Monday, April 02, 2007

bleary rain

Weather like this makes me think of the West Coast, and how this time of year, 9 and 10 years ago, each of my grandmothers was dying.
The only consolation is that biking in light +5 drizzle is really exhilarating. City biking is a great way to feel alive.
I think I would be a different person if Erik hadn't taught me how to live so recklessly in Switzerland. The invincible shield of youth and calculated risk.

Yesterday, I packed 7 friends & 1 super-cool mom off to a Cabane a Sucre (sugar shack), which is a big Quebecois tradition. Being April Fool's day, we dressed like fools. Lots of fun, lots of meat, lots of mud, lots of tire, and a few goats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home